May/June Schedule 2021 Updated Guidelines
* ALL INDOOR CLASSES FOR THE TIME BEING ARE CANCELLED.
Indoor high intensity group exercise
Indoor high intensity group exercise is prohibited. High intensity group exercise causes a sustained and accelerated rate of breathing and may involve close contact with other people. Businesses, recreation centres or other organizations that organize or operate high intensity group exercise must suspend the following activities:
High intensity aspects of circuit training
High intensity interval training (HIIT)
Indoor low intensity group exercise
Indoor low intensity group exercise is prohibited until May 25 at midnight. These include:
Low intensity exercise machines and cardio equipment
Low intensity Barre classes
Gyms and recreation facilities
Gyms and recreation facilities that offer individual workouts and personal training sessions can remain open as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan that is strictly followed.
– ONE ON ONE PERSONAL TRAINING CAN CONTINUE INDOORS BUT MASKS MUST BE WORN THE WHOLE TIME.
– Remember to please sanitize when entering and exiting the studio.
– All equipment, floors,etc will be sanitized between each session. There will only be up to three people in the studio at one time and distance will be maintained at all times.
– Distance will be maintained at all times.
– Masks don’t have to be worn outdoors, however, distance must be maintained at all times.
– You will bring your own Mat and I will provide sanitized weights.
– Up to 10 people can attend classes and reregistration is a must.
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available if needed.
Any questions or clarification please email email@example.com. Thank-you for your help in making The Core safe and all of your dedication to exercise!